Saturday, July 28, 2012

Doggie Birthday

I made this card for the http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.ca/ Challenge ending Aug 6th. I made a black card 5x7 and added 2 pieces of brown card (one embossed) as the topper. I used a couple strips of printed card. I used a joanna sheen image from Puppies and Kittens and cut it in a circle. I used a sentiment from peel offs and backed it in brown then black and popped it up with dimentionals. I added some gold strips I cut from the waste sections of the peel off sheets.Then some gold stickle dots down the side!

5 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! Great LO and the embossing looks great with it all. Thanks for joining us at Jacksons Digital Expressions.

Sheila H said...

I have a doggy nephew for whom I make birthday cards - this image would be perfect for him :) Thanks for sharing the image and your beautiful art with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Chana Malkah said...

Love image and you colored it up beautifully! Nice embossing and your accent strips just give this design that extra umph!

Thanks for playing with us at jackson's Digital Expressions!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

Sandi said...

This is such a neat card! I love your images
Huggs

Kisa said...

Hi Cat.

This is a nice card. You did a great job coloring the images. I really like your work on your blog so I am now one of your followers.